Thursday, July 19, 2007

Your a Dancing maniac

Oh My Heck, as they say in Utah! My little baby fanny and I were laughing so hard when we saw your sexy dance moves! dad you are moving so well. I am so proud of you. I can't believe you are dancing standing up now! that is so impressive. Don't forget to reckognize every little accomplishment. And most of which are not so little. You are such a blessing. Here I am moping because I don't have much to do here during the day, and you are there dancing your heart out. I am going to try to be more like you Dad. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. Oh I want you to know, it is cheaper to get tickets at least a weak in advance so I am coming home on aug. 1st a tuesday and leaving the 5th a sunday morning! I can't wait. I am going to cook you my famous stew! then you can give me some tips and I'll keep saying, "so is this not the best food you have ever had?!" cause i have found I do that! heeh. But, I love that I am alot like you! I love you and Mom so much!

No comments: