Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Coming Home!

I must say that yesterday was one of the best days in little while. Dustin & I came home to Phoenix with Taylor on Saturday so we have been a way from my dad. It has been tough missing the progress and the family time. However, I received a call yesterday that my dad was officially discharged and that he was coming home today. My parents are very fortunate to have wonderful friends who provided the means for him to be transported safely home and he will be moving into a great rehab facility. From the last update I received, my dad was walking in the hallway (not skipping as I had been jokingly told) and playing ET with the sensor on his finger. I also hear he does a great Frankenstein. The family is ecstatic to be returning to Phoenix, even though it is way too hot!

1 comment:

The Taintor Family said...

This is fantastic news!!
Uncle Will, I wish you the best in your recovery. I have no doubt that you'll have the rehab nursings chasing you down the hall telling you that you need to quit pushing yourself so hard.
You are in my family's daily prayers.