Saturday, July 14, 2007

" My Sweetheart"


It is Saturday night, about 10:45 and I just crawled out of Will's twin sized hospital bed. Tonight - I wanted to hug him and give him comfort while he sleeps,I want him to know without words that he can always count on me to be there for him, like he has always been there for me...

July 5th I walked into the ICU, I couldn't wait to see him, we were all taking turns,and now it was mine. I walked over to him, leaned over, and kissed him,we both looked at each other and then Will said,"You need to stop, your making my heart race" we looked at his stats on the monitor and you could see his heart racing away! We still have it after 28 years!!!

My children have been my anchor to life, they are so strong and selfless - I love having a son in the mission field, I feel that at this time it has been such a blessing to our family to have Bret serving in this capacity, Bret you are so loved....

July 2nd was a very surreal day, it made me realize how fragile life is, it helped me to know that I have given a second chance....

Thank you for your prayers, and thank you Ryan for your sweet words...







No comments: